BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My SweEt tiMe.........


Hye!! I just want to share something my new life at ukm...
This is my happy n sweet time when i'm work at nelson...hehe
just part time job... work at nelson, i can get many experience n get many friends...
i like it so much although i'm felt so tired...take this part time job also can improve my soft skill, and i can practise speak in english to all foreigner costumers...so i feel so enjoy when i work here..hehee

2 comments:

wan said...

yeah, take this opportunity to

improve your english skill..

don't forget to give me some extra

when i buy something at nelson..

i'm not kidding!!haha..

iemahaz said...

hahaa..
yes wani...u can get extra if nelson is my father own...haha
please come again to nelson..i'm waiting for u...heheehe..
k gud luck 4 u...do the best in your exam...smile always:) Dont 4get our frenship ok...huhu