BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my Sweet Birthday........ ;-)


SALAM...

Yesterday is my birhtday... My sweet birthday... I'm happy with it... Thanks a lot for all my family, friends and someone important person :-) who are remember and wish my birthday and I hope our friendship have been happen in a long time.... Thanks a lot for all your support and I'm very happy and lucky with you all... love you all..!!

That's my birthday cake... hmmm,, It's very delicious and tasty cake.. Thanks for my sister cause buy it for my birthday... Smile for you...

Hey, friends,, did you want eat it??? Just see and think it in your mouth... hehehehe...For original taste, just buy it at bakery shop,,ok....

Happy birthday for who celebrate their birthday today too.... Happy Birthday..!!
And remember,,
our life at this world just a second time.. we begin life with azan, and the end this life with solat... It's very short life..... Fill it with iman and taqwa.... May Allah bless you all....
Think abaout it, okey... bye....

10 comments:

-work of line-.....-AbDuL HaFiZ RaHiM said...

Hapy BeLaTeD BuFdaY...

anum farida said...

happy birthday....
may GOD bless you always..

:D

Ms Suriani Sapaie said...

hepy bestday 2 u
hepy bestday 2 u
hepy bestday 2 strobery
hepy bestday 2 u!!!
..May Allah bless U always..

no name said...

happy belated birthday!!..(^_^)

RaJA AzAhAR RaJA MuHaMaD said...

happy birthday!!!!!!

hope your life is more better..
smile always..(^_^)

Zatil AqmaR said...

SalaM...

HaPPy BuzzDay TO YoU....

MaY AllAh Bless You...

rubi said...

happy birthday..

wan said...

happy birthday k.yuni...
heee..
thanks for the cake just now..
hope you happy always! =)

Inspirasi hatiku said...

Thanks a lot to you all.... May Allah s.a.w Bless you all too... (^_^)

NORHAZIANA MOHD ALI SAMAN (angah_0302) said...

happy belated birthday..