BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TAGGED TIME~~


i.You must answer all the questions and put your picture...:)






ii. Tag 5 people to do this quiz.
OK!!


1. What's your full name?
Hazwani Binti Mohd Zain

2. Do you hate someone at this moment?
no because why must hate someone

3. What makes you hate her/him?
no reason to hate her/him...I'm lovely person... ;)

4. You love your family?
of course I love my family very much

5. List 5 names of your friends that you love.
I have many friends that I love.....remember that!!!

6. Why do you love them?
because friends are very important in life.without friends we are nothing..

7. Who do you prefer, your dad or mum?
Both,because my dad n my mum is very important for me.....


8. Did someone make you cry this week?
no,I'm very happy this week :)

9. When was the last time you make your friend laugh?
every time.....hehee


10. Do you like someone at this moment?
Yes of course....


11. What was the last present you received?
watch>>from my.....

12. Are you
missing someone?
Yes of course....


13. What was the last message did you received from your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?
can't remember.....long time ago

14. What was the last comment you received?
a lot of comment on facebook...add me ok hazz_01@yahoo.com

15. What is your wish for your birthday this year?
I want to be a perfect person..but nobody perfect right??

1 comments:

anum farida said...

you miss me..ouch.......huhuhu