BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

unfortunately.....fortunately......

A week ago, I was planning to go to my reunion primary school....
Unfortunately, I didn't have any nice dress to wear.
Fortunately, my sister is willing to lend me one of her dress.
Unfortunately, that dress is too expose to me.
Fortunately, I have a shawl to cover it up.........

At the party, I saw someone who I admire during school days...
Unfortunately, he never realized my appearances until now. He is handsome and smart.
Fortunately, that night, he smile at me, and I was so happy.
Unfortunately, I tripped and my dress tear and I was so ashamed.
Fortunately, he come to me and cover me with his blazer. He lift me up and brought me to his car....

In his car, he told me that he likes me from the beginning and wanted to know me more before marrying me. I was surprise...
UNFORTUNATELY, my mom wake up me from my sleep and
UNFORTUNATELY
, it was just a dream............

0 comments: